VCI Emitter is a kind of porous plastic shell with built-in VCI agent and adhesive backing, which is suitable for metal antirust in enclosed space, especially in clean environment. The protection metal types are ferrous metal, copper and its alloys, aluminum and its alloys. Suitable for rust prevention in electrical cabinet; VCI Emitter is suitable for rust prevention of hard to reach metal surfaces such as deep holes, thin pipes, twists and cracks.
1. Storage and packaging of electrical equipment or electrical circuit and junction box
2. Telecommunication equipment, remote electronic equipment, tool box
3. Fuse box and power box
4. Scientific measuring instruments
5. Rust protection of metal parts during turnover or storage
6. Space usage: 100g/m ³
1. VCI Emitter can be installed in the flat elevation or plane of the equipment. Before installation, it is necessary to ensure that the bottom contact material is dry and clean.
2. During installation, please tear off the protective adhesive tape on the back, stick the foam adhesive on the back to the predetermined position, and press it firmly.
3. Try to install VCI Emitter in the sealed space in advance to play a good role in rust prevention.
4. Each diffuser can protect the effective space of less than 100 liters, and the space of more than 100 liters, so the number of diffuser should be increased proportionally, and the diffuser should be evenly distributed in the box to achieve the best antirust effect.
5. If VCI Emitter is opened frequently, it should be replaced every 3-6 months.
Suitable for protection of multiple metals
Matters needing attention:
1. The surface of the protected workpiece should be clean and dry.
2. When using VCI materials, pay attention to the sufficient amount.
3. Desiccant can be used together when sealing packaging.
4. Pay attention to the adaptability with paint and rubber parts.
5. Clean and covered transportation tools shall be used for transportation. VCI Emitter shall be protected from rain, snow and direct sunlight. Handle with care to avoid damage to the protective packaging layer.
6. The original protective packaging layer shall not be damaged during storage and shall be kept sealed. Store in a cool, dry and clean warehouse. Avoid direct placement on the ground or direct sunlight. VCI Emitter shall not be stored together with chemicals, and shall be no less than 1 m from the heat source and no less than 0.1 m from the ground.
7. VCI Emitter should be used at any time. If it cannot be used at one time, it should be sealed and stored again.
8. VCI Emitter is only for industrial use and should be kept away from children.
Valid for one year; VCI Emitter shall be stored in a cool and ventilated place and stored as chemicals.