Concentrated VCI masterbatch is a yellowish anti-rust plastic masterbatch produced by extrusion of polyolefin resin, VCI and other additives. Concentrated VCI masterbatch is mainly used for the production and manufacture of VCI plastic film products. Concentrated VCI masterbatch is the concentrated version of 130 type master batch, with very low addition ratio. It is a multi-metal antirust master batch with high cost performance.
Product model: SF/DM-130N
1. The addition ratio of Concentrated VCI masterbatch is 2% only. Suitable for various metal antirust packaging. Talk to Mr. Seaman, get free sample!
2. The extrusion blow molding process is easy to operate and can be produced with ordinary film blowing equipment.
3. Color masterbatch, antioxidant, flame retardant and other functional masterbatches can be added as required during the production of VCI antirust plastic film products.
Scope of application:
Applicable metals include iron, cast iron, copper and copper alloy, aluminum and aluminum alloy, stainless steel, aluminum alloy and other metals. Concentrated VCI masterbatch is applicable to the extrusion blow molding of VCI antirust plastic film products, VCI heat shrinkable film and VCI pearl cotton. The application of other antirust plastic products needs to be determined through the process.
Matters needing attention:
1. Base material resin: please use blow film grade low density polyethylene resin, medium density polyethylene resin, linear low density degree polyethylene resin.
2. Recommended addition ratio: 2% of the antirust coating (can be increased or decreased according to the customer's antirust performance requirements).
3. Blow film temperature: the extrusion blow molding processing temperature is lower than 185 ℃.
4. When producing antirust film, the working environment should be kept ventilated and dry. If the masterbatch is found to be wet, it shall be dried under the condition of ventilation and drying at 50 ℃ for 90 minutes.
5. The remaining antirust masterbatch after processing shall be repackaged for use.
Packaging and storage:
cardboard barrel packaging, 20 kg/barrel, or agreement packaging. The product should be stored in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight, and away from fire sources and polluting substances. Sealed storage, with a shelf life of 12 months.